End of Page
Careers in Oral Health - a fulfilling job, a fulfilling lifestyleWhat distinguishes a career with SA Dental Service?
The variety of experiences and opportunities across the profession.
More about us
- A great work life balance
- The satisfaction gained through helping clients who really need it
- Excellent working hours and entitlements
- A variety of locations: from Adelaide - the "fifth-most livable city in the world," to country and seaside towns and large, regional centres
- A health service with state-of-the-art facilities
- Job security
- Ongoing mentoring, encouragement, and opportunity for further study
- A dedicated clinical career path
- Exceptionally high ethical standards
- Exciting new workplace developments such as our new 2 to 24 chair state-of-the-art dental clinics
A friendly, highly supportive team
- The Adelaide Dental Hospital, community and school dental services are all supported by nationally accredited specialists, dentists, therapists and hygienists
- We have a preventative dental focus
- We're increasing the number of children under four years of age visiting dental clinics
- An adult service focused on quality outcomes, from diagnosis to treatment planning
Join SA Dental Service and you'll meet colleagues who've joined us from local practices, from around Australia and from across the globe.
Read their profiles and gain some personal insights into the job before seeing your potential new career direction.
Don't miss out on opportunities with SA Dental Service, sign up to our Job Alert to receive an email when positions become available.
For those considering a career in Oral Health
We have included a brief excerpt about each role which forms part of the team in SA Dental Service.
Top of Page